Thursday, March 3, 2011

A New Look!

So I have been wanting to update and personalize the blog for a while, and while procrastinating at school today I decided to do just that! When reading other blogs, I am just so inspired and envious of how put together and nice they are, while mine was still very plain and straight from the template. I know I am still new at this so it’s to be expected but I really wanted it to be prettier Smile

It’s still a work in progress, but I like it much better this way!


After reading a bunch of reviews, I finally got a new workout DVD. I tried to search as much as I could to find a good one, because I really didn’t want to be bored/hate it because I need to make sure I actually do it. So after all of my ‘research’ I picked……Jillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred!

51QlqI3yaOL

I’m thinking to ‘kick start’ my fitness (I have been maaaaaajorly slacking lately, I’m ashamed to say) I am going to treat is as a mini challenge. 30 days straight of 30 Day Shred. And of course, I will keep track of it on here! (And who knows, the blog may not be the only thing with a new look afterwards – I might post before and after photos when I am done. I know they won’t be drastic but it would be nice to see the difference regardless how small it might be).

Is anyone else watching America’s Next Top Model this season? It’s one of my favourite guilty pleasure shows, but I can’t believe this season’s “Plus Sized Model” !

antm-cycle-16-kasia

She is far from being plus sized! She looks about the same or even smaller than I am! And while I know I need to lose a few pounds get to a healthier size, I also know I am not plus sized by any means! I hate the thought of what this could do to girls watching this, thinking that she is the definition of plus size. It honestly breaks my heart.

That’s it for now lovelies!

Questions: Do you watch ANTM? What do you think of this season, or about the models?
ALSO Do you have any tips for my blog to pretty it up a bit more?

xox

2 comments:

  1. I did the 30 day shred, I love Jillian! I am liking the new blog look...Just keep changing it when you get inspired, that's my only advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been moaning and crying like a baby for two days now because my quads are sooo sore from Jillian.... I'll be honest, I curse at her while I do that DVD ooopss

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete