Thursday, March 10, 2011

We’re Movin’ On Up!

Well, really it’s more like just down the hall, but still!

You know the good news I was hoping to share with you last night? Well I had an apartment viewing in the afternoon for Brandon and me!

It’s a two bedroom just down the hall from where my apartment is now, so it’s going to be like the easiest move ever. Brandon and I really like the building I am in now so it just made sense to stay, and really the only reason we are going for a bigger apartment is because as much as we love each other I’m pretty sure we would kill each other drive each other crazy in my itty bitty one bedroom.

Plus this way it is new to both of us, and not him moving just into my apartment. Which as much as I consider it ours I know that it would still feel like him moving into my territory.

It’s been so hard not to talk about it until now. I was so excited and anxious at the same time, and while I’m not normally superstitious I was so scared I was going to jinx it! Also he put a Facebook ban on it until we found out for sure – I think he was being just as superstitious! Smile with tongue out 

Oh! Completely unrelated but another awesome thing that happened today – I got my first midterm back in Advanced Accounting today and I rocked it!  I got 29/30 on the midterm! (97%!!!!) Such a relief!

 198539909v6_480x480_Front

Oh yeah, that’s right. (Seriously though – I need this magnet in my life!)

That’s all for now! I just really wanted to share my good news today!

Oh, and I have some recipes lined up to share! I just need some time to cook and to remember to photograph them! But they are coming!

xo

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you and your good news! What a great way to start the weekend!

    ReplyDelete