“She’s my witness..”
Yeah.. I went there haha as much as I don’t really like Fergie I can’t help but think of that song when ever I go to the gym
She would be my momma. We had a gym date this evening and I rocked it . I love how awesome I feel after working out. I always have to remind myself that when I am dragging my bum and don’t really want to go.
Tonight we did:
Cardio –> 25 minutes on the treadmill (2 incline at 4.0 pace)
Weights (We focused on our Chest tonight):
1. Incline Bench Dumbell Press (10lbs, 3 sets of 12)
2. Incline Flyes (10lbs, 3 sets of 12)
3. Pushups (3 sets of 8 – Most I have done in a while! I was so pumped!)
4. Cable Crossovers (30lbs, 3 sets of 8)
5. Pec Flyes (50lbs, 3 sets of 10)
Then we did some Ab work – Hanging Leg Raises, Crunches, and Planks!
I am SO going to feel this tomorrow.