Monday, February 14, 2011

It's been awhile..

But I am back!

I was going to start fresh, maybe even a new blog and completely start from scratch, but I really like the name I picked and it took me forever to pick it out that I am not putting myself through that again!

I am changing how I am doing this though. This is completely for me. I am not going to force a schedule on myself to have a post every day, or even every other day. I am going to aim to get at least two new posts a week. This is something I do truly enjoy, but I know if I put that kind of pressure on myself I won't enjoy it or do it as much.

Also, I have to get over my irrational fear of people I know reading this. Sounds silly I know but somehow I am more ok with complete strangers reading this than I am my family and friends. So, I am actually going to link this to my Facebook profile, instead of keeping it on Twitter only (where I only truly "know" a handful of people).

I'm gonna have to leave at that for today, but I just had to get that off my chest and actually do it. I will have a much lighter/normal post soon.

For now I have to get back to studying for my "Media in Everyday Life" midterm. There is sooo much vocab and theories etc to memorize. I really hate when an elective you take for fun turns out to be more work than some of your required classes! Biggest pet peeve ever, well at least top 5.

-xoxo




3 comments:

  1. Good for you! And your blog is lookin' pretty spiffy, if I do say so myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! :) I just look at other blog's that have been around longer and they are so personalized and pretty, I need to figure that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog- love the name :) dont change it. That is always the hardest part haha. I look forward to reading more!
    Stop on over!
    http://scatterbrainjane.com/

    ReplyDelete