Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The ABC's of Me!

I found this while reading some other blogs this morning and thought this would be a great idea for a post, esp. since I am so new at it. Give a little more insight into moi ! 


A. Age: 22, but almost 23... well in June.. the kid in me likes to round up to sound older.
B. Bed size: Double. I wish it was a queen cause there is barely enough room for Branmuffin and I.

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom!!! I actually made a deal with Branmuffin that if he will clean the bathroom after he moves in I will clean everything else. I hate, hate, hate it, its just so gross! 

D. Dogs: I want one, so badly! Damn apartment living. I swear as soon as we get ourselves a house I want one of these: 


A St. Bernard puppy! Oooh I could just squish him! 

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, and I usually check my email and Facebook etc pretty soon after waking up. 
F. Favorite color: Pink! Purple is a pretty close second, and yellow too.
G. Gold or silver: Gold! I think it just suits me better. 
H. Height: 5’1" ish aka super short ! 
I. Instruments you play(ed): None currently, but when I was in elementary and junior high I played piano briefly, violin, and trumpet in the school band. Yeah. That's right. I was the coolest
J. Job title: Student & Reservation Sales Agent. Both of these will be changing soon after Graduation! Hopefully haha
K. Kids: None for now, definitely in the future. For now I happy just hanging out with my super cool niece
Haha she doesn't stop talking or moving long enough to get a normal picture! Such a goof

L. Live: Nova Scotia! 
M. Mom’s name: Momma P 
N. Nicknames: Meags, Meggie, Meggie Meg Pie. Really most people just use Meaghan or Meags.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None! All of my hospital visits have been day visits. The last time I slept (or well barely slept) at a hospital was when V was born. 
P. Pet peeve: Slow walkers, loud chewers, teeth scraping on forks... I could probably list a hundred more but those are the big ones! 
Q. Quote from a movie: "I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible" - When Harry Met Sally. Ohh I could watch that over and over again. The random old couples throughout just make me so happy. 
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty!
S. Siblings: Younger sisters - Erin, Reilly, and Keeva.

Me and Erin at Christmas :) 

T. Time you wake up: Mon-Thurs (aka days I have early classes) 5:30am, rest of week more like 7 or 8. 
U. Underwear: I wear it :)
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Turnip - Ick!
W. What makes you run late: Other drivers, like the bus driver or waiting for someone to pick  me up! I don't have a car yet so I am always on time for when I am supposed to be ready but I can't control Mr. Bus Driver unfort.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just dental ones I think.
Y. Yummy food you make: Brownies, cookies...really most baked goods! I am much better at baking than cooking, but I am trying to improve!
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Monkeys. But then again our zoo really isn't that exciting so it may change next time I go on a trip and go to a bigger one haha

No comments:

Post a Comment