Sunday, July 17, 2011

She finally decided to show up!

Hey!

Sorry I have been a little MIA for the past few days. I have a good explanation though!

Wednesday night/Thursday morning, this little one decided to make an appearance:

Julianne and I

Introducing my newest niece Julianne!

So for the past few days I have been no where near my computer. It’s been sleep, work, and going over to help my sister out. She also just moved on Friday (when she planned the move she thought she would have had the baby a little while before but of course she was overdue) so she needed help taking care of her girls and unpacking.

I’ve gotta say, it was so hard leaving them at the end of the day. I lived with my sister when she had my first niece Vanessa so I was spoiled with being able to see her so much! Luckily my sister is only a short drive away (but a long annoying bus ride!) so as soon as I can get a car I can visit a whole lot more.

I’ll be back later with a normal post! Smile

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment