Friday, May 13, 2011

(Unlucky) Friday Fill-Ins

Hiiiii!

Happy Friday the 13th!

Are you superstitious? I'm not really, today is just another day for me but I know some people who if they had the choice wouldn't get out of bed all day just to avoid it!

Here are my Unlucky Friday Fill-ins!

1. I know that today really isn't that bad.

2. Treat yourself this weekend if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for ducks.

4. Deciding what shoes to wear to graduation is proving to be a problem.

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to skype with my dad on a regular basis.
(Seriously, I love whoever invented it...I get to see my dad who lives on the other side of the country and he got to "meet" my niece without having to travel!)

6. We are making snickerdoodles tonight, or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a sleepover with my adorable niece, tomorrow my plans include going to the park with my niece, going to the gym, and squeezing in some extra hours at work, and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

Hope you are having a great Friday!

P.S – I have been considering switching to Wordpress for a while now, and Blogger going down was enough to make me really consider doing it this weekend. Any tips for making the switch?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment