Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

I've decided to try something new on the blog today! I have seen it around before and it seems like a good idea for a friday post so I thought I would give it a shot.

So here it is....

FFI

And...here we go!

1. Funny Face is my favorite TV show (or movie) because I'm a hopeless romantic who loves Audrey Hepburn. (I watch way too many tv shows to pick just one favorite!)

2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: "I beg your pardon?" I say. (Water for Elephants - the 6th paragraph on that page is actually only that line!)

3. I am hungry and waiting for my lunch break.

4. I'm so happy it's finally nice enough outside to go for long walks.

5. Take some time to call or visit your momma this weekend .

6. My supper needs a bit of cheese, but it's still pretty good without.
 
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making pizza after work with B, tomorrow my plans include working and then meeting up with some lovely ladies and Sunday, I want to visit my beautiful momma but will be stuck at work!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

**I'm not on my computer, and can I just say how much I hate writing this on the Blogger website! I have been spoiled by Windows Live Writer. So sorry if it looks funny, I always have trouble formatting posts when I use this.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I much prefer WLW too! I'm so happy it's nice enough for long walks too!! :)

    ReplyDelete