Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

Apparently my modem has decided it hates me and will only give me little 5 minute windows of internet connection whenever it feels like it. It won’t be fixed until tomorrow morning so I am just posting a quick Friday Fill Ins while it is working for the next few minutes. I don’t have the patience to try and post anything longer! Smile with tongue out

And...here I go!

1. This week I was crazy busy! My dad was here and then I had an interview!

2. I can’t wait until June when my Dad returns.
3. It's all about ME! Winking smile.

4. I love laying in the sun. (with SPF of course! I burn so fast!)

5. I demand ….nothing? That seems a little rude! Maybe that the rain finally stops so we can have some sun!

6. Life’s path, it's filled with bumps and twists and turns, but they are there for a reason and will only make you stronger and smarter because of them!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out dancing with one of my besties and some friends from work, tomorrow my plans include work and a movie night with Brandon (he hasn’t seen the Hangover yet and we want to go see the Hangover 2!) and Sunday, I want to head to the gym, bake and relax!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment