Today’s post was meant to be posted yesterday. I even started it Thursday night so I would be able to get it done before work on Friday…annnnnnd that never happened. So here are my
Friday Saturday Fill In’s!
1. Hey! What’s up beautiful?!
2. I have never used the phrase: kernel of truth.
3. Eat Pray Love was a book that I could not get into no matter how hard I tried.
4. The best brownies are found in the middle.
5. First thing to note: I am probably the most uncoordinated person you will ever meet. I think I proved that to everyone in my Zumba class today.
6. I need a distraction from waiting to hear back about my interview! It’s driving me nuts waiting!
7. And as for the weekend, last night I went to my mom’s after work, today my plans includes continuing that visit with my momma (we went to Zumba!), visited my sister for a bit, and now I’m curled up on the couch watching a movie! and Sunday, I want to spend the day with Brandon – I’m trying to convince him to go for a walk on the trail by our apartment and then maybe going to pick up my grad photos!
I had a blast at Zumba this morning. It was only my second time going to the class so I am still learning the moves but I managed! I was definitely the most uncoordinated person in the class though, I think everyone else has been there a lot more frequently that me!
Luckily the room was big and there was lots of space around me
After Zumba, my mom and I headed back to her house to freshen up before we went to visit my sister. She is due in a week and we are all getting so excited to finally meet little Julianne! Since she is due the day before my birthday I told her she needs to do as many jumping jacks as she can, eat a bunch of spicy foods and maybe go over a couple speed bumps that day so I can have a niece for a birthday present!
Best birthday present ever I’d say I have high hopes for the speedbumps trick – it’s what brought me early and my first niece!
On a completely different note – I figured out how to show you the training plan I found for my 5k training. I just completed the first week, and so far so good! The only thing I didn’t do was today’s plan, but I am counting this mornings Zumba class because it was definitely an intense cardio workout!
I think for the intervals that alternate based on miles and not time I am going to do in the gym since it’s easier to keep track on the treadmill. Otherwise I really want to do this outside as much as possible. With summer weather finally here for the most part that should be easy-ish to do now!
Well, that’s all for now! Have you ever tried Zumba? Are you a pro or as bad at it as I am?