Thursday, June 30, 2011

Barbie got her toilet!

Today was my nieces 3rd birthday! 

268903_10150222361191861_559316860_7780009_4388951_n

I can’t believe it’s been three years already! I’m not even a parent but I’m still going to say it – they grow up so fast!

My sister threw a little family party for her which was mostly adults but she had one little girl to play with so she still had fun. We BBQ’d, ate cake, and best of all opened presents! She knew a little more about what was going on this year so all day she was asking to open her presents, the wait was killing her! She specifically asked for her “Happy Birthday Presents”.

She definitely loved her presents, especially her Barbie car from Brandon and I and her Barbie bath set including a Barbie tub and TOILET. She was so excited for that! For weeks she has been complaining that her Barbie’s didn’t have three things – a car, a toilet, and a Barbie daddy (that’s what she thinks Ken isSmile with tongue out) It was too funny, but she got all three! Barbie and Vanessa’s lives are now complete Winking smile.

IMG_2478
                                           “Clothes?!? Really?!!?”

I don’t know if you can tell from this picture or not.. but I have another niece on her way any day now! Hopefully tomorrow or Saturday while my Dad is still in town – fingers are crossed!

Can’t wait for another little princess to spoil Winking smile That’s an aunt’s job didn’t you know?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note – tomorrow I am going to start doing a daily eats post. I know I said I wasn’t going to when I originally started my blog but I feel like at least in the beginning it will be really helpful. 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment