Friday, August 12, 2011

I’m Back!

I’ve shaken those awful “Mean Red’s” and now everything is back to a very happy shade of pink Smile

I suppose I should give an explanation for my random disappearance though, I at least owe you that!

In a nut shell: I felt like everything that could go wrong was going wrong. I was getting exceptionally discouraged with the job hunt, was stressed and tired from work, was ashamed of falling off the healthy wagon yet again, and had a slight health scare.

My usual reaction when life starts throwing what feels like a million curve balls my way is to want to curl up in a ball and wish it all away. I couldn’t actually do that, but I “went into hiding” by taking a slight hiatus from blogging. That, a little vacay with Brandon and the in-laws, a couple of doctors appointments and some much needed relaxation/family time did the trick! I’m feeling great and have some good news to share soon!

110791364_mzWIz0Db_c

I’m absolutely exhausted tonight though, so I’m going to leave it at this. If anyone still reads this, expect regular posts again! I’ve got lots to fill you in about!

No comments:

Post a Comment