Monday, April 4, 2011

Still Here & BBC

Hey!!

I just wanted to quickly post to let you all know I am still here! I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth even though it seems like it Smile with tongue out I’m just still swamped with school, and the move still hasn’t happened yet (hopefully tomorrow!) so the past few days have just been nuts leaving me with no time to blog!

BUT

I do plan on getting back on track this week, so I promise I will have a real post for you soon!

I missed Sunday’s first Bloggie Book Club post on the Last Lecture – but to make up for it I will be doing it by Friday so I can be back on track with next Sundays set of questions!

If you want to read the first bit of questions right now though, Caitlin and Sara have some great posts about the book!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment