- ...the mess to clean up after a party
- because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
- ...the taxes I pay
- because it means that I'm employed.
- ...the clothes that fit a little too snug
- because it means I have enough to eat.
- ...my shadow who watches me work
- because it means I am out in the sunshine.
- ...the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot
- because it means I am capable of walking.
- ...all the complaining I hear about our government
- because it means we have freedom of speech.
- ...that lady behind me in church who sings off key
- because it means that I can hear.
- ...lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing
- because it means I have a home.
- ...my huge heating bill
- because it means that I am warm.
- ...weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day
- because it means that I have been productive.
- ...the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours
- because it means that I am alive.
- Good days,
- Great days, and
- Outstanding days.
I hope yours is Outstanding!
I found this while
stumbling around being productive at work the other day .
It just made me stop and immediately add it to my favourites. I love it and it helps put things into perspective!
I am going to try and make this day as outstanding as possible! I have the day off, and for the first time in what feels like forever I don’t have something I should be doing, like studying. I don’t know what I am going to do yet, but it will be fun! Brandon has the day off too and one of my besties is back from school now that exams are over so hopefully I will get to see her today.
I’m thinking of starting to try to run outside today as well. The weather is finally NICE so I feel like I should take advantage of it, especially since it’s supposed to rain all week.
I’ll let you know how that goes I have to start somewhere right?