Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Very First Post...

This is kind of scary. I have never been much of a writer, let alone a blogger, but I have decided to give it a shot. I have read so many great blogs over the past few weeks and they have inspired me to start my own.

One of the main things I plan on blogging about is my path to become healthier and leaner. I think that by blogging about it, I will feel like I am being held more accountable and I won't want to let down what readers I may get. I really need that feeling, otherwise it will be too easy for me to just put off my work out yet again, or give in to that extra piece of (fill in the blank). It's not that I don't have the support of my friends and family, of course I do, but they don't really push me. My boyfriend, my mom, and my friends know I want to do this, but they all love me for who I am, slightly over-weight or not. The problem is...I don't. Not in that regard at least. BUT that will, I repeat - will - change. I promise you.

Also, I will blog about pretty much anything else. It could be a make-up review (I am addicted), venting about my day, anything :) Just whatever I feel like that day I guess.

Well, that's it for now. Goodnight xox

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new blogger like you. It's great to have other newbies around.

    I can't wait to read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete