Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Today has been the laziest day I have had in weeks, and it was just what I needed. I have been so busy lately that I have had barely anytime to breathe let alone relax. (Working two jobs is tiresome! I can not wait until two turns into one full time. Fingers crossed it will happen soon.)

So today, I wasn’t feeling the greatest and decided to call in sick to job #2 – formerly job #1 but since I started at my newest job it has been demoted to #2 – and it was the best decision I’ve made all week. I literally did nothing. I pinned on pinterest, tracked Irene to see if we would be hit, napped, and just lazed around.

IMG_2702
And got lots of cuddles in with this pretty girl Smile

Now I am refreshed and renewed for a great week ahead!

Which is going to include getting my butt back in gear for training for my first 5k. I have accepted that I might be running out of time to really train properly for it, and that I might have to have a few walking breaks but I am determined to do it.

52205404_dBnFHAZX_c

So. True.

I don’t know if I can call myself a runner yet, but I will soon. I want to be, and isn’t that half the battle?

No comments:

Post a Comment